Friday 10th July, Ainsley Harriott will be signing books at SilverDell Book Shop in Kirkham

I love Ainsley, I met him as Chelsea Flower Show a few years ago and he was so lovely, he took time out to speak with anyone and everyone. There are so many celebs that are deeply dissapointing when you meet them but Ainsley exceeded my expectations.

He's got bags of energy and he's not skinny (You can't trust skinny chef's I think). Any way he'll be at SilverDell signing books on Friday at 1:00pm, I wish I could be there but I'll be at a wedding, so give him a hug off me I'm sure he'll remember me! (Well probably not, but I can dream)



Ainsley Harriott
At SilverDell Bookshop Kirkham
1pm Friday 10th July
Signing his new book “Just 5 ingredients”
Ainsley Harriott is the master of fast flavoursome and fabulous food and he has created a collection of mouth-watering recipes that use a maximum of five ingredients, perfect for the time-short, budget-conscious cook.
To pre-order your copy contact SilverDell
01772 683 444
or
info@silverdellbooks.com

Comments

Most Popular Posts