Deborah & Richard's Civil Ceremony at The Grand Hotel St Annes

We delivered Deborah's wedding bouquet to her suite at The Grand, this was the very first time we'd met, Deborah & I had had many e-mail & telephone discussions which resulted in these beautiful flowers.


I'd used some lovely autumnal blooms in Deborah's wedding bouquet including Eucharis Lilies, Stephanotis, Chrystal Blush Callas, Roses, herbs, berries & grasses.

The Lytham St Annes Suite was set for a civil ceremony and very grand it looked too.
I'd made two pedestals to frame the ceremony area

And a lovely design to grace the registrars table
The Bride's Mum's Corsage of Freesia, Stephanotis & Calla Lily.
Ladies Rose & Calla Lily Corsages
The Groom's Eucharis Lily Boutonniere
Usher's Avalanche Rose Boutonniere's
Richard the Groom
I pinned on the Boutonnieres
The Skimmea & Hypericum gave a lovely autumnal vibe to these boutonniere's
The Junior Ushers wore smaller Akito Roses in their lapels


Groom's Mum wearing a black and white corsage of Callas and freesia








The fabulous photographer for the day was the lovely Lee from Dream Capture Photography
I used as loveley selection of roses including Avalanche, Surprise, Akito, Green Tea and Quick Sand in the bouquet
The intimate reception was held in the Salon at The Grand, I'd designed a simple table centre of grouped and clustered Roses, Cabbages (Brassica), Antirhinnum, Callas, berries & foliages.
The pedestals from the ceremony were brought through to make the salon their own.
Huge congratulations to Deborah & Richard and many thanks for trusting me to know what you wanted it really was an honour to be involved in your special day.

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm helping my friend plan her wedding and we haven't even talked about flowers cause she has no idea what she wants. These are beautiful. I really want to show her the bouquet and see what she thinks. Thanks for sharing.

Most Popular Posts