An Evening of Pure Indulgence

Come & Join us for what promises to be a fantastic evening at Pure Beauty, there will be besides a fabulous amazing Flower demonstration some wonderful Elemis treatment demonstrations by Jane, Ella & Emma.

Jane will be previewing all of the Elemis Gift Boxes, last year I left it a bit late and the ones I wanted were already sold out, they are amazing value for money!

You do have to let them know you're coming by 27th October tel. o1253 720101 (Catering & Goody bag numbers) but we'd love to see you there. (Pure Beauty, 154 St. Albans Road, St. Annes)
This is also a unique opportunity to have a good nosey around the brand new extended premises, the rooms upstairs are exquisite, Sally here said it was just like going to an exclusive Day Spa!
So Ring them now and get yourselves booked in 720101
Lets face it we all need a bit of pampering!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a super event, I'll ring when I've asked my friend, I feel like i'm part of an exclusive ladies club. see you next week love Mary.
Anonymous said…
Sounds like a perfect mix, Pure Beauty & Flower Design, I've noticed you refer to "The Lovely Jane" in earlier blogs, she is an absolute delight, I'm looking forward to the evening, Jeanette.
Anonymous said…
Is there going to be another evening like this, I can't make this date and would really have loved to have been there. Please let us know if you have plans for any more. B.

Most Popular Posts