Stay Blackpool Members Day

OK so I survived, what a day, Peter Taylor is officially BRILLIANT!


I love listening to him speak he's a great orator and motivator such a "pro".

And what a superbly brilliant day Peter & his team at "Stay Blackpool" organised, thank you so much for inviting us to speak it really was an honour.


Peter opened the presentations with a short welcome and introduced Jo & Martyn to talk about improving photography skills, this presentation was insightful and inspirational, their photographs of Hotels & Apartments were just beautiful and it would definitely make me think that hiring a professional photographer has got to be the right move.

I spoke randomley on the subject of blogging, un-surprisingly I over ran, I get so excited and there's just so much to tell, but thank you so much for your avid attention everyone it really helps when people are smiling back at you and not falling asleep.
Please, please drop me an e-mail jane@flowerdesign.co.uk if you'd like know more and may be we could get together for a group "Blogging Session" Peter said he may organise one in the next few weeks, if there's any interest shown.

Jason and I met up with some old friends and of course some brand new ones, Claire my very bestest friend was there to offer her very much needed moral support, Alison from The Imperial, Shilpa from The Carlton (Spelt it right this time), Philip from The Holmsdale his blog's fab, my old friends Nikki & Zoe from Lancashire & Blackpool Tourist Board and Barry from The Hurstmere to name but a few.


The empty seat in the front row centre was mine I'd just got up to take the shot.

The day was full on activity with visitor tables and lots of exhibitors.

Including this crazy guy Ian from Digitav I'm not sure what his hands doing
Arty shot taken of the room by Jason, possibly an accident but I like it!


This is the link to my whole presentation or just keep scrolling on down you'll come to it.


Here's a link to postings on The Imperial Hotel, just for Alison
The Carlton & Jali for Shilpa
Last but still Number One for Claire


Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks Jane, a really great day and really informative. I am sure that our members will be BLOGGING AWAY as we speak!

Most Popular Posts