Pure's evening for Gorgeous Girls


This is the very "Lovely Jane" proprietor of “Pure Beauty” on St Albans Road, last night she hosted a wonderful evening of distraction, demonstration, libation and mastication.

We had a superb evening and it appeared that everyone who is anyone was there (Russell Brand & Jonathon Ross couldn’t make it due to un-foreseen circumstances, but apart from them) including Janet Fenton/Heald. We sipped Champagne, viewed the amazing new treatment rooms, watched Jane perform (and wished it was on us) an “Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy Massage

Sally was our official photographer for the evening, and I think she did a pretty fabulous job.
Then there was us, not quite as glamorous (or as young) as those beautiful Pure girls, I wondered if I was the demonstration equivalent of bringing your ugly friend along to make you look better! I had very cleverly forgotten my hairbrush, Sally and I had both locked out lipsticks etc in the boot of her car (Sally did manage to blag some from the “purists”) so this was my situation as the very first stunningly beautiful ladies arrived (“What did you expect doing a demonstration in a beauty therapy centre?” I hear you ask!).



This is me at work (Not the most flattering angle Sally!) making a textured piece I'd designed, to go on a low coffee table together with the lovely fragrant Elemis Spa Candle.













This is the completed design.



They also gave us a fantastic opportunity to buy the Elemis Christmas gift boxes, with lots of lovely incentives like free gift wrapping and complimentary treatments, Emma seemed to be non-stop helping people.

Jane’s lovely husband Matthew had prepared a sumptuous feast of delicate, desirable canapés.














Ella introduced us to the world of “Long Lashes” and launched this brand new semi permanent treatment.
















This was my favourite creation of the evening, Jason had sawed (possibly another made up word but you know what I mean) up the pieces of Polyganum for me so that I could arrange the miniature pineapples, "Two Faces" roses and Germini in the tubes, they are a perfect shape and size for taper candles too.





Thankfully I was rescued by so many friendly faces, lots of my gorgeous brides and their lovely mums, thank you for being so encouraging!

The flower designs I created were designed to co-ordinate with the Elemis range, I did my homework, checked out the ingredients and used complimentary flowers.












This was my "Out of this world" design.
Everyone was given a lovely bag of goodies and a Café Germini when they went home, I’m sure everyone went home with lots of ideas for their Christmas wish list, I know I did.
















Sara Kerr modelling for Sally whilst she got to grips with using the new camera, thanks for that Sara!
All of the lovely arrangements created last night are available to view and or purchase from Flower Design today.

Comments

Jane (Pure that is) you shouldn't have but I'm awfully glad you did, many, many thanks for the beautiful gift you gave me I am very, very pleased with it! Love Flower Design Jane
Anonymous said…
What a terrific evening I thoroughly enjoyed myself and flowers and goodies to take home after what could be better, I was hoping you would raffle or auction your lovely flowers so that I could win one, you could have done and given profit after flowers to breast cancer, Pure did a bike ride or run for it so I'm sure it would have been acceptable, anyway just a thought for next time! M
Anonymous said…
lovin the Polyganum arrangement, bet jasons hoping you sell loads of those to keep him busy!!

Most Popular Posts