Blackpool Council Childrens Services Demonstration


We had a fabulous evening at Number One South Beach, we enjoyed a sumptuous feast prepared by “Chef Mark” and then a little floral titillation by me.
Thank you for being such a kind and generous audience, the cash we raised will be passed on to Jane Molyneux from Trinity Hospice when we see her later this week.
Please, please remember to shop locally, we are after all a nation of shop keepers so keep shopping your country needs you!
Thank you Bethany for being so entertaining throughout dinner, I really enjoyed your company,



Comments

Anonymous said…
I love Number One! It always looks stunning! Well dont Claire. Also my Mum is excitedly awaiting Thursday's demonstration. I think it will be her first experience of Number One and i doubt very much it will dissapoint! Little Emily.

Most Popular Posts